Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop
Item No. 12385
Original Zeroll® ICE Cream SCOOP The name in Ice Cream since 1935, Zeroll® scoops are now considered to be a modern design classic. The Zeroll® scoop contains a super conductive fluid that transmits the warmth from the user’s hand to facilitate scooping and release of even the hardest ice cream.
Serving Tips for Profitable Yields
- Hold the scoop comfortably in either hand well down on the bowl.
- Place the scoop 1cm into the ice cream along the outside edge of the container
- Start rolling the ice cream in a circular motion; avoid crushing it against the side of the carton.
- Relax and let the scoop do the work.
- When the bowl is full, turn the scoop and lift from carton.
- Touch the portion lightly against dish or cone for instant release.
How to care for your ice cream scoop?
Cleaning tips for the Original Zeroll and Zerolon scoops.
- Avoid abrasive or caustic cleaners. They mar the finish, reduce scooping efficiency and the scoop's life.
- Use fine grade cleaning pads daily to preserve the finish.
- Use mild detergents
- Do not put in dishwasher or water over 60 C (140 F).
- If surface darkens, rub hard with cleaning pad and detergent.