Mix, chop, grind, blend, cook, fry, roast, emulsify, knead, crush.....Commercial cooker blenders can take the place of a sous chef, take up less space and never answer back. Here is a look at three of the most popular units found in commercial kitchens.
|HotmixPro Gastro||Thermomix||Robot Coupe Robot Cook|
|Max Bowl Capacity *1*||2lts||2.2L||3.7L|
|RPM min / max *2*||0 - 12,500 rpm||40 - 10,700||100-4500|
|Max continuous work hours||4||12 Hours||unknown|
|Temperature Range *3*||24°C to 190°C||37 to 120||24-140°C|
|Power||110V / 240V||240V||240V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz||50Hz / 60Hz||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Max Total Power *4*||2'300W||1500||1800w|
|SD card memory *5*||YES||WIFI||9 Programmable recipes|
|Body *6*||Stainless Steel||Plastic||unknown|
|Accessories||Blades, mixing paddle, lid with measuring cup, spatula||unknown||unknown|
|Product Height (mm) *7*||296||341||522|
|Width of product (mm)||312||326||226|
|Depth of product (mm)||258||326||338|
Benefits of the HotmixPRO Gastro for commercial kitchens.
- The cheapest bowl allows quick changes for different preparations.
- Faster work, Highest setting ensures excellent emulsification.
- Higher temperature range allows accurate tempering of chocolate at lower temperatures and better temperatures for frying and roasting at the higher end. Accurate single degree setting
- The most powerful machine, built for commercial applications
- Almost unlimited number of recipes can be stored on SD card. Recipes created using the desktop creator suite.
- High-quality stainless steel grade 304 throughout ensures the product remains looking good with no corrosion or damage in the toughest working environments.
- Smallest footprint, ideal in small kitchens.
Video Comparison Between HotmixPRO Gastro and Thermomix